Dasht Garam Masala Price in Pakistan
Dasht Garam Masala price in Pakistan is Rs. 444 and the average market price of Garam Masala in Pakistan is Rs. 485. You can now buy 100% organic neet and clean Garam Masala on Mamasjan online shopping Store. So what you are waiting for? Buy now for Pakistan's Best online store.
|Top selling product
|Garam Masala 100 grams
According to Ayurvedic principles, garam masala refers to a spice blend in which the spices provide heat to the body.
Dasht Garam Masala is a spice blend that enhances the flavour of cuisines. The fresh, pure garam masala is a delicious blend of luxury ground spices. Dasht Garam Masala is a medley of cinnamon, mace, peppercorns, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, and cardamom pods roasted in a pan to release their aromatic flavors, then ground to a powder. With its rustic warmth, mildly sweet cinnamon notes, fragrance, and a glimpse of heat, Dasht garam masala must be in your pantry.
Dasht Garam Masala gives a rich and vigorous flavour to any delicacy. It is sprinkled on food to enhance any gravy or curry's flavour, aroma, and color, making it ideal for Pakistani cuisine. Dasht Garam Masala can be used to add a powerful punch of spiciness to a variety of dishes. Be adventurous and try it in spiced desserts.
Taste and Aroma
Dasht Garam Masala powder has a strong flavour that is slightly warming, sweet, and pungent.
Nutritional Facts of Garam Masala per serving
- Calories 11.8
- Potassium 15.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Dasht Garam Masala is used for preparing dishes requiring gravy. It is used in lentils (dal), for filling in snacks, etc.
- Garam masala is widely used to season cooked foods. Garam masala is frequently used at the end of a recipe to add flavour.
- It is a delicious blend that goes well in everything, including classic traditional cuisine, curries and roast lamb, vegetables or seared fish.
Dasht Garam Masala not only adds zing to our cuisine, but it also has several health benefits
- Dasht garam masala helps in improving metabolism due to their warm tendency.
- Due to the warmth of spices, Dasht Garam Masala increases appetite and improves digestive health.
- After a heavy meal, it helps deal with acidity, flatulence, and bloating problems.
- This spice blend is also used to control blood pressure, cholesterol, and inflammation in the body.
- It also lowers blood sugar levels naturally.
- The natural antioxidants present in Dasht Garam Masala keep the mind alert and nervous system healthy.
Store in a cool, dark place where it will last for at least a year.
chiltanpure cardamom honey | dasht ajwain powder | dasht black pepper powder | dasht chili flakes | dasht cinnamon powder | dasht clove powder | dasht coriander powder | dasht cumin powder | dasht curry powder | dasht empty spice box | dasht fennel | dasht garam masala powder | dasht garlic powder | dasht ginger powder | dasht mint powder | dasht nutmeg powder | dasht pink salt | dasht red chilli | dasht spice box | dasht star anise | dasht tulsi powder | dasht turmeric powder | dasht white pepper