Black Pepper Powder Price in Pakistan
Black Pepper Powder price in Pakistan is Rs. 519 and the average market price of Black Pepper Powder in Pakistan is Rs. 650. You can now buy 100% organic neet and clean Black Pepper Powder on Mamasjan online shopping Store. So what you are waiting for? Buy now for Pakistan's Best online store.
|Top selling product
|Dasht Black Pepper Powder (Lali Mirch Powder) 100 grams
Black Pepper In Pakistan
Black pepper is one of the most ubiquitous spices worldwide; black pepper is known as the 'king of spices.' There is a distinct and undeniable earthiness to the flavor of black pepper, one that is woody, piney, and sharp all at the same time. Black pepper also has a unique spicy taste all it's own and is both biting and hot to average and refined palettes alike. It is most commonly used in concert with salt, and the familiar salt-and-pepper shakers that can be found in any kitchen testify to its popularity. Black Pepper Powder is also known as Kali Mirch powder. Black pepper is the most pungent and flavourful of all other peppers, and it is available as a whole, cracked peppercorn, or powder form.
Black pepper powder is not only known for its unique flavor profile, but it is also used to treat arthritis, asthma, irritable bowel syndrome, bronchitis, cholera (a bacterial infection that causes diarrhea), colic, depression, diarrhea, gas, headache, sex drive, menstrual pain, stuffy nose, respiratory disease, dizziness, vitiligo (discolored skin), weight loss, and cancer.
Taste and Aroma
The characteristic flavour of black pepper powder is spicy, woody, warm, and herbaceous.
- Black pepper powder is considered an essential spice of garam masala.
- 2-3 teaspoons of black pepper powder are sufficient to bring enough flavor in pulao, biryani, curries and gravy recipes.
- Ground pepper powder is often used for seasoning various salads and raita recipes.
- You can coat the steaks, skewed paneer or chicken with crushed peppercorns before cooking.
- Improves brain function which will help you to decrease Parkinson's and Alzheimer's and improve brain cell performance
- Improves blood sugar control and also helps in insulin sensitivity which is used to remove glucose from the blood
- Helps decrease inflammation which can cause diabetes, arthritis, asthma, and heart disease. It also helps to reduce weight as well.
- Contains antioxidants that help to prevent exposure to pollution, cigarette smoke, and the sun.
- Increases absorption of certain nutrients such as calcium, selenium, green tea, and turmeric.
دشت black paper
- Prevents cancer
- Cleanses your intestines and stomach
- Helps in losing weight
- Detoxifies your body
- Regulates heart rate and high blood pressure
- Helps in producing red blood cells
- Rich in vitamin B and produces calcium
- Prevents constipation
- Prevents skin deformation and wrinkles
Black pepper powder must be stored in a cool, dry, and dark place. Ground pepper must be used within 6-8 months as it starts to lose it's taste when it converted to powder form.
Black Pepper Nutrition Fact
Vitamin K: 11.3mg
chiltanpure cardamom honey | dasht ajwain powder | dasht black pepper powder | dasht chili flakes | dasht cinnamon powder | dasht clove powder | dasht coriander powder | dasht cumin powder | dasht curry powder | dasht empty spice box | dasht fennel | dasht garam masala powder | dasht garlic powder | dasht ginger powder | dasht mint powder | dasht nutmeg powder | dasht pink salt | dasht red chilli | dasht spice box | dasht star anise | dasht tulsi powder | dasht turmeric powder | dasht white pepper