Your glands' overproduction of oil might cause clogged pores. Your chance of having blocked pores rises as your skin produces more oil. However, several other factors, such as UV damage, age, skin care products, and hair follicles, can also cause enlarged pores.
Fights Acne-Prone Skin & Welcomes Smooth, Even Skin!
Bolan Clinic BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid) Serum, infused with salicylic acid, exfoliates dead skin cells while clearing pores for an even skin tone and visibly diminishes fine lines and wrinkles. This BHA serum contains green tea extracts that penetrate deep inside the pores to remove excess sebum and dirt and fight the causes of acne while nourishing the skin.
Salicylic acid, present in this BHA serum, allows it to penetrate your skin more deeply and aid in pore cleaning. Blackheads, breakouts, and the appearance of pores can all be reduced with BHA products.
With its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial characteristics, BHA serum is a fantastic option for oilier skin since it may calm skin prone to breakouts without causing any burning or tingling. Our BHA serum is non-drying to the skin due to adding 1% Hyaluronic Acid.
- BHAs dissolve the "glue" holding surface skin cells together, allowing for the removal of old cells.
- They assist in clearing out the accumulation of dead skin cells and oil inside pores, making them cleaner and more aesthetically pleasing.
- BHAs are mainly used to treat UV damage and acne. These solutions unclog your pores by drying out extra oils and dead skin cells inside the deepest parts of your hair follicles.
- BHAs may also be more effective if you wish to lessen the redness from rosacea.
- If you want to reduce inflammation and eliminate acne, BHA is a better choice.
- BHA serum is commonly used to decrease wrinkles and fine lines on the face and enhance its overall texture.