We know that our skin gets fine lines and wrinkles as we age, but premature aging is caused by other factors, mainly lifestyle, and diet. The major reason behind premature aging is exposure to the sun, whereas other minor factors are stress, an unhealthy diet, poor sleep, and smoking.
Bolan Clinic AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) Serum infused with glycolic acid gently exfoliates dead skin cells from the skin's surface, fades hyperpigmentation, treats acne, and diminishes fine lines and wrinkles. The lactic acid in this organic AHA serum hydrates the skin while smoothing its texture. It visibly clears blemishes and evens skin tone for a glowing complexion.
How Does It Work
Our potent AHA Serum gently exfoliates skin to resurface texture and balance out tone while also moisturizing, softening, and lightening it. It aids in reducing the appearance of pores, fine wrinkles, and other skin flaws. It also aids in treating pigmentation, acne, and other minor skin disorders.
It works by eliminating the top layers of dead skin cells from the skin. It can also promote stiffness by increasing the thickness of the deeper layers of skin.
- AHA Serum is mostly used to exfoliate the skin. Hence, this is the core of all the other advantages AHAs provide.
- The fresh skin visible beneath is brighter and more vibrant. AHAs containing glycolic acid can help break down skin cell buildup, while citric acid can brighten your skin even more.
- AHAs may aid in collagen formation by eliminating existing collagen fibers to make way for new ones.
- Long-term AHA usage may improve skin discoloration by stimulating the turnover of old, discolored skin cells.
- AHAs may help minimize the size of enlarged pores, typical in acne-prone skin. Exfoliating glycolic and lactic acids can even help to decrease acne scars by increasing skin cell turnover.
- By enhancing their ability to go into the skin, AHAs can improve the performance of your current skincare regimen.