Nobody wants to see a pair of muddy shoes when trying to create a good impression!
Mankind Shoe Wax Polish, made with beeswax, provides the leather with a lasting, water-resistant finish. It protects against water, snow, and debris embedded in the shoe surface. This all-natural blend of shoe wax is also effective in retaining the leather's flexibility and softness. A durable wax layer is applied to the shoe by the pure beeswax-infused shoe polish, protecting it against moisture and mild scratches and scuffs.
How does it work?
100% Original Polish for footwear preserves the quality and durability of leather, keeping shoes softer for longer while restoring colour and providing shine. It has a creamy texture and quickly absorbs into the leather. If you have scratched boots, shoes, or sandals, our easy-to-use natural shoe polish in the wax form securely cleanses, generates a long-lasting shine, and provides superior leather protection.
After polishing your shoes with our wax polish, they will look stylish and neat.
- 100% Natural Shoe Wax Polish gives your favourite leather shoes or boots a long-lasting, fantastic shine.
- The wax polish prolongs your shoes' lifespan, which helps hydrate and protects the leather.
- It acts as a barrier and aids in preventing damage to the footwear from rain, dirt, and other pollutants.
- Mankind Wax Shoe Polish offers healing properties that can refill, seal, or This product gives any color of leather boot, footwear, or sneakers a mirror gloss finish.
- Your leather shoe will look better if you use a cloth to apply thin coats of this wax polish. To get quick, effective results, add a drop of water to the surface once it has dried, then buff it in circular motions.
- This polish gives any colour of a leather boot, footwear, or sneakers a mirror gloss finish.
How to use
- Clean your shoes or boots.
- Warm up Mankind Shoe Wax Polish to soften at room temperature
- Dab a little product on a cloth and rub it over the footwear to clean shoes or boots.
- Layer the wax as required.
- Leave for 30 - 60 minutes.
- Buff off shoes or boots with a dry cloth.