Chiltan Pure Lemon Oil Price In Pakistan
Chiltan Pure Lemon Oil price in Pakistan is Rs. 799 and the average market price of Lemon Oil is Rs. 920. You can now buy online 100% organic Chiltan Pure Lemon Oil at Mamasjan online shopping Store. So what you are waiting for? Buy now for Pakistan's Best online store.
|Top selling product
|Chiltan Pure Lemon Oil 20 Ml
Chiltan Pure Lemon Oil In Pakistan
Chiltan Lemon Oil offers many benefits and helps brighten and even skin tone. It could be added to your daily evening skincare routine. It helps deep clean the skin's pores, purify the skin and enhance your beauty. It also revitalizes and energizes
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Good for Allergies
- Bug Repellent
- Refreshing Scent
- Reduce Anxiety
- Body Cleanser
- Reduce Acne Scars
- Reduce Age Spot
- Improve Skin Tone
- Nourish Skin
- Purify the Body through Massage
- 20ml Glass Bottle
Buy Chiltan Pure lemon essential oil Online In Pakistan
ChiltanPure lemon essential oil is a well-liked and useful oil obtained by cold-pressing fresh lemons' rinds. The oil is highly valued for both its numerous health advantages and its energizing, fresh aroma. Lemon essential oil is preferred for all-natural cleaning and disinfecting because of its well-known antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral capabilities. Moreover, it can support healthy digestion and immune system function. ChiltanPure lemon oil in Pakistan is frequently used in aromatherapy to ease stress and anxiety while encouraging sensations of power and concentration. Lemon oil for skin is used frequently in cosmetics and beauty products and has many health advantages. It is well recognized to help lighten and level out skin tone and lessen the visibility of fine wrinkles and blemishes. Moreover, it can aid in reducing pore size and excessive oil production.
Thin, colourless to greenish-yellow liquid
How Does Lemon Oil Work?
Fresh lemon peels are the source of ChiltanPure lemon essential oil, providing various health benefits. Because of its antiseptic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory qualities, it is a well-liked natural treatment for various medical ailments. Lemon essential oil is frequently used to enhance digestion and circulation, reduce anxiety and sadness, and strengthen the immune system. Also thought to encourage mental clarity, focus, and alertness is its energizing scent. The lemon essential oil also functions naturally as an insect repellant, household cleaning, and skin care component. Overall, the many benefits of lemon oil make it a well-liked option for anyone looking for all-natural and holistic wellness methods.
Lemon Oil Amazing Facts
- ChiltanPure lemon essential oil has a reviving and uplifting aroma that can elevate one's spirits and lessen anxiety and depressive symptoms.
- By promoting the generation of digestive fluids and raising bile production, lemon essential oil can help with digestion.
- ChiltanPure lemon oil in Pakistan supports the immune system well because it contains antioxidants and antibacterial qualities.
- For people with respiratory disorders like asthma or bronchitis, the lemon essential oil can help cleanse the respiratory system and lessen congestion.
- By lowering excess oil on the skin, ChiltanPure lemon oil for skin can help lessen the appearance of acne and pimples.
- The bright and fresh aroma of lemon essential oil can help a room's air seem fresher.
- An efficient natural cleanser, this pure oil can be used to clean surfaces and eliminate dirt and grease.
Benefits Of Lemon Oil
There are many uses and benefits of lemon oil on skin. It is a well-liked ingredient in skincare products due to its capacity to nourish and regenerate the skin. Antioxidants are included in lemon oil for skin aid to shield the skin from harm brought on by free radicals. The benefits of lemon oil for face are also well known; alpha-hydroxy acids are also present, which exfoliate the face and encourage cell turnover for a smoother, more radiant complexion. Lemon oil also has antibacterial and antifungal qualities that can help treat skin issues like acne. Lemon oil benefits for skin; it can assist in hydrating and moisturizing the skin when applied topically, giving it a plumper, more youthful appearance.
Due to its power to uplift mood and lessen anxiety, ChiltanPure lemon oil in Pakistan offers stress-relieving qualities. The substance limonene, which has calming effects on the body and mind, is present in the oil. Lemon essential oil can activate the brain's limbic system, which controls emotions and stress reactions when inhaled. This may result in lower stress levels and an improvement in general health. Also, lemon essential oil's zesty and energizing aroma might support increased energy and a more upbeat mood.
The immune-boosting qualities of lemon essential oil are well known. The oil is highly effective at killing a variety of diseases. Lemon oil is also a great source of antioxidants like vitamin C, which assist the body's defences against illness and infection. ChiltanPure Lemon essential oil can aid in promoting the development of white blood cells, which are in charge of fending off hazardous invaders in the body when used topically or aromatically.
Benefits of Lemon Oil for Hair
Lemon essential oil is a well-liked component in hair care products due to its many advantages for hair. One of its main advantages is its capacity to detoxify and cleanse the scalp, eliminating debris and blocking hair follicles. In turn, this encourages healthy hair growth and stops hair loss. Along with strengthening hair and preventing damage from environmental stressors like UV rays and pollution, the lemon essential oil is also high in vitamin C. Moreover, its antibacterial characteristics can help reduce scalp irritations such as dandruff.
ChiltanPure Lemon essential oil is used frequently in aromatherapy because of its energizing and reviving scent, which can help elevate mood and enhance attention. When inhaled, it has a relaxing and uplifting effect because it activates the limbic system, the part of the brain that controls emotions and memories. The oil can also help clear the air and reduce respiratory problems like coughing and congestion. Generally, those who enjoy aromatherapy frequently choose lemon essential oil. It can be used in candles, diffusers, or combined with a carrier oil for a reviving massage or bath.
How to Use Lemon Oil
- Chiltan Pure Essential Oils can be used topically (combined with carrier oils and moisturizers) and externally (i.e. around the home)
- Add 5-7 drops to a diffuser filled with water
- Like above, but instead, use reed diffusers in a container of carrier oil with 3-5 drops of essential oil
- For the Face, Dilute 1 drop of Essential Oil(e.g. Orange, Rosemary, Lemon, Lavender, Eucalyptus Oils) into 3 drops of your favourite Carrier Oil (e.g. Almond, Castor, Flaxseed, Neem, Pumpkin Oils) for the face
- For Body Massage, Dilute 15 drops of Essential Oil(e.g. Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Cedarwood, Neroli, Citronella Oils) in 50 ml with your favourite Carrier Oil (e.g. Avocado, Argan, Grapeseed, Pomegranate Oils) for the body
- Note Put 1-2 drops of oil on your hand's wrist to reduce anxiety and stress
Please also visit our Other products as well: Castor Oil | Tea Tree Oil | Argan Oil | Lavender Oil | Jojoba Oil | Extra Olive Oil | Seabuckthorn Oil | Taramira Oil | Eucalyptus Oil | Almond Oil | Mustard Oil | Rosehip Oil | Blackseed Oil | Cedarwood Oil | Amla Oil | Orange Oil | Lemon Oil | Onion Oil | Olive Oil | Sesame Oil