Nur Lavender Oil Price In Pakistan
Nur Lavender Oil price in Pakistan is Rs. 923 and the average market price of Lavender Oil in Pakistan is Rs. 1,050. You can now buy online 100% organic Nur Lavender Oil at Mamasjan online shopping Store. So what you are waiting for? Buy now for Pakistan's Best online store.
|Top selling product
|Nur Lavender Oil 20 Ml
Nur Lavender Essential Oil In Pakistan
Lavandula angustifolia, more often known as lavender, is an ancient herbaceous plant from which lavender oil is derived. It is an evergreen plant that is most famous worldwide for its essential oil. Lavender is one of the most well-liked and adaptable essential oils used in aromatherapy. The oil alleviates anxiety, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps. It is extracted from the plant Lavandula angustifolia. Nur Lavender Essential Oil is one of the most popular and flexible essential oils used in aromatherapy.
Nur Lavender essential oil online is well known for its calming effects and antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities. This makes it a valuable oil for treating various skin issues, such as psoriasis, eczema, and acne. The oil is a favourite for massage therapy since it can also treat pain and inflammation in muscles and joints. Pure lavender essential oil is a flexible and powerful oil that may be applied in several ways to support mental and emotional health.
- Treat Dandruff
- Control Hair Loss
- Acne Control
- Heal Insect Bites
- Heal Burns
- Can Detoxify Skin
- Relieves Stress & Anxiety
- Treat Eczema
- Treat Tired Muscles
- Consult with Doctor if you have any Skin Issues
- Promotes Sleeping
How Does Lavender Essential Oil Work?
The calming and soothing effects of Nur lavender essential oil in Pakistan are well known. When inhaled, the oil molecules affect the limbic system, the area of the brain in charge of emotions, memories, and stress reactions. Soothing neurotransmitters are released in response to lavender's aroma, which helps lower anxiety, encourage relaxation, and elevate mood. Moreover, the lavender essential oil can be administered topically, entering the bloodstream and permeating the skin. This kind of treatment helps treat skin diseases like acne or eczema while reducing pain and irritation. Premium lavender oil for hair, skin and nails also possesses antibacterial qualities, which may help prevent illnesses and defend against dangerous microorganisms.
Nur Lavender Essential Oil Amazing Facts
- As pure lavender essential oil has calming and sedative qualities, it's frequently used to encourage relaxation, lessen stress, and ease anxiety.
- The lavender essential oil can also help improve sleep quality and reduce insomnia. Diffusing lavender essential oil in your bedroom or using it in a relaxing bath before bedtime can promote better sleep.
- With its anti-inflammatory characteristics, Nur lavender essential oil for skin and hair can be applied topically to soothe painful muscles and joints.
- The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits of lavender essential oil for skin can improve acne, eczema, and other skin disorders. As it is thought to encourage healthy skin and lessen the effects of ageing, it is also a common ingredient in skin care products.
- Nur Lavender essential oil in Pakistan is effective in reducing the symptoms of headaches and migraines. Massaging a small amount of lavender oil into your temples can help to ease pain and tension.
- Asthma, bronchitis, and sinusitis are just a few of the respiratory diseases lavender essential oil can aid with. It possesses expectorant qualities that may aid in liquifying mucus and ease breathing.
- The benefits of the lavender essential oil include being a natural insect repellent and can be used to deter mosquitoes, flies, and other insects. It can be applied topically or used in a diffuser to repel insects.
Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil
Nur Lavender essential oil online is well known for its calming effects and has been used for generations to encourage relaxation and reduce tension. It has been demonstrated to immediately affect the neurological system, slowing heart rate, lowering blood pressure, and lowering cortisol levels. Encouraging relaxation and lowering tension and anxiety can have a relaxing effect on the body and mind.
Promote Better Sleep
According to studies, the scent of lavender can help the body relax and get ready for sleep by lowering heart rate, blood pressure, and breathing rate. Moreover, the pure lavender essential oil can help with anxiety, stress, and frequent obstacles to sleeping. Lavender oil helps the body have more restorative sleep by promoting deep sleep. It is a safe and efficient technique to encourage better sleep and enhance the overall quality of sleep, whether it is diffused, applied topically, or added to a warm bath.
Many therapeutic advantages of lavender essential oil are widely documented, including its strong anti-inflammatory effects. Lavender oil is a potent anti-inflammatory that can be used topically to treat a variety of inflammatory disorders, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, and dermatitis.
Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil for Skin
Nur Lavender essential oil for skin and hair can be applied topically to soothe sensitive skin, lessen redness and inflammation, and enhance a healthy complexion. Acne and other skin imperfections can be effectively treated thanks to its antiseptic and antibacterial characteristics. Lavender oil also relaxes the skin, making it a fantastic choice for people with sensitive or easily irritated skin.
How to Use Lavender Oil
Nur Essential Oils can be used topically (combined with carrier oils and moisturizers) and externally (i.e. around the home).
Add 5-7 drops to a diffuser filled with water.
Like above, use reed diffusers in a container of carrier oil with 3-5 drops of essential oil instead.
For Face: Dilute 1 drop of Essential Oil(e.g. Orange, Rosemary, Lemon, Lavender, Eucalyptus Oils) into 3 drops of your favourite Carrier Oil (e.g. Almond, Castor, Flaxseed, Neem, Pumpkin Oils) for the face.
For Body Massage: Dilute 15 drops of Essential Oil(e.g. Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Cedarwood, Neroli, Citronella Oils) in 50 ml with your favourite Carrier Oil (e.g. Avocado, Argan, Grapeseed, Pomegranate Oils) for the body.
Note: Put 1-2 drops of oil on your hand's wrist to reduce anxiety and