Note: Organic products can naturally attract bugs. To keep them away, tightly seal the jar after use and keep it in a cold, dry place.
Cool Refreshing Drink To Quench Your Thirst In Hot Summers!
ChiltanPure Sardai Powder is all you need to stay cool and energized for the whole day! Made in a traditional way, this sardai powder includes a blend of dried fruits like cardamom, pistachio, almonds, roses, sugar, fennel, poppy seeds, and char maghaz (sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, watermelon seeds, and cantaloupe seeds) that give it a delicious taste and aroma along with soothing health benefits. It is entirely free from artificial flavours and chemicals. Drinking it as usual with a chilled cup of milk will make your summer fresh and delightful!
A Nutritional Cup Of Sardai For All Day Activeness!
This almond drink is called "Thandai' in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, particularly in Peshawar, and contains extra ingredients like cardamom and fennel seeds. This traditional and indigenous drink is nutritious and also improves memory. It combines the nutritional benefits of seeds and nuts. Each constituent has significant health advantages.
It may elevate your spirits and help you ride effortlessly through tough times. It is high in antioxidants and helps restore the balance of your hormones. Most significantly, it is an excellent digestive aid that promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the stomach. If all of this isn't enough, keep reading to learn more about the benefits of thandai.
- The inclusion of poppy seeds in sardai relieves gastrointestinal discomfort and avoids constipation.
- It helps to strengthen the immune system, as poppy seeds are also high in fibre, protein, calcium, fat, and minerals.
- Fennel seeds' anti-inflammatory effects not only keep the body cool during the heat but also relieve bloating and benefit the digestive system.
- Thandai also contains rose petals, which help chill the body, as well as fennel seeds. According to health experts, the combination also enhances the body's digestive function.
- Thandai is a naturally energising drink made with the addition of watermelon and pumpkin seeds. These two, as well as nuts such as almonds and pistachios, produce a sensation of fullness.
- During the summer, spices like cinnamon, peppercorns, and cloves found in thandai help increase immunity.
- Thandai contains mishri crystals, which not only sweeten the drink but also prevent and treat cough, cold, and throat infections throughout the summer season.
- Thandai is a natural detoxifier that uses cardamom. It aids in the fight against illness, detoxifies the body, and is especially beneficial for nausea and vomiting.