Got Irritated With Dull Dry and Damaged Hair? Try Protein-Rich Formula of Nourishing Egg Hair Oil!
Bolan Clinic Egg Oil in Pakistan is high in vitamins A and E, biotin, folate, and proteins, all of which help to maintain strong and healthy hair. Because it has a high concentration of moisturising elements, it is ideal for preventing hair loss and maintaining moisture levels. With the strength of omega 3 and triglycerides, it helps restore the health of your damaged and colour-treated hair, giving you anti-frizz, strong, and lustrous hair.
Egg hair oil is created from egg whites and contains fats, cholesterol, and phospholipids. Several studies have indicated that cholesterol is required for healthy skin and hair. It easily enters the skin and hair follicles. Besides this, egg oil is abundant in vital polyunsaturated fatty acids like Omega 6 and Omega 3, which assist in cell formation.
Hair that's been exposed to the sun or is dry or dull may seem like straw. It requires comprehensive treatment with nourishing and protecting lipids for increased suppleness, resilience, and shine. By moisturising and shielding hair from dryness
- This egg protein hair oil can help safeguard you from premature hair loss. It contains Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, as well as EFA, which is essential for hair maintenance.
- They help to retain moisture in your hair, preventing it from breaking. They also increase the flow of oxygen in your scalp and help strengthen your hair follicles, resulting in thicker and darker hair.
- Eggs for oily scalp include a variety of nutrients that may help moisturise and nourish the skin, reducing dandruff. Because eggs contain a range of nutrients, they can help hydrates and nourish the hair, potentially decreasing dandruff.
- The many nutrients in eggs may help moisturise and nourish the scalp, thereby eliminating dandruff.Also egg oil's fatty acids can help condition and moisturise hair, preventing dryness and breakage. Breakage and split ends, which can lead to hair damage, can be avoided in this way.
- Our Egg Oil for hair growth supports healthy hair and decreases hair loss. This is due to increased blood flow, which provides more oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles.
- The hair cuticle can be restored using egg oil to provide the appearance of smoother, less frizzy hair. Egg oil's protein can also work to fortify hair, lowering the risk of breakage and split ends, both of which can cause frizz.