نوٹ: پیکنگ کھولنے کے بعد 24 گھنٹے میں استعمال کر لیں
Delicious Gulab Jamun - An Orchestra of Sweetness in Every Bite!
Gulab Jamun is a famous Pakistani dessert made from deep-frozen milk solids or khoya (reduced milk) balls dipped in sugar syrup. ChiltanPure Gulab Jamuns are fluffy and delicious, with a melt-in-your-mouth consistency. It's a delightful and traditional dessert. Experience the enticement of this rich, ethnic delicacy!
Our Gulab Jamuns are a culinary adventure for those who enjoy cooking. Every bite has an ideal harmony of sweetness, texture, and memories. They're one of our favorite sweet treats, and we frequently serve them at weddings, birthdays, festivals, parties, and even as a post-dinner treat.
ChiltanPure's Delicious Gulab Jaman, Made with Love
- Khoya is incorporated with a small amount of flour and a leavening agent.
- The mixture is formed into small balls and deep-fried until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, sugar syrup is made by boiling sugar, water, and cardamom until it has a syrup consistency.
- The fried khoya balls are soaked in sugar syrup to soak the sweetness.
- Some recipes substitute paneer (Indian cottage cheese) or wheat for khoya.
- Gulab Jamun can be stuffed with nuts or khoya for added richness.
- Flavored syrups, such as rose or saffron-infused syrups, may enhance the taste of the dessert.
Contains: Concentrated Milk Solids Semolina, Eggs, Wheat Flour, Clarified Butter